Friday, November 16, 2007

WHOSE SELF IS IT ANYWAY?

Someone I met back in July happened to be cycling by the other day two blocks from my home. Given that he had a helmet and sunglasses on and lives 2,000 miles from me it was pretty surprising I recognized him. There was no where to pullover but I stopped my car anyway to shout out, "meet me at the next corner". Turns out that this acquaintance is on a bike trip that is taking him down the eastern seaboard and along roads he's never travelled. This is an adventure that he's capturing both on film and in a blog.

There are roads not travelled in my life that I'm wondering about. I still have time to call on the self inside who's been adventurous and have her take over for awhile. So what's stopping me?

1 comment:

Miss Awesome said...

Nothing girl. Go for it!!!! And may your adventures take you far and wide and up and down and finally back to the place where your heart is.